Δευτέρα 31 Οκτωβρίου 2011

Compliment of the day, it’s my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you

Good Day to you,

Compliment of the day, it's my urgent need for a foreign partner that
made me to contact you

I am Abdulla A Y Ali, am a bank manager with (NBD) Abu Dhabi branch
U. A. E. residing in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates. I used my
position and power with the Bank and deposited huge amount of Money
for Late Liyba Leader Mamman Gadaffi Six months ago before his death.
I deposited this fund with a company name not his name and none
existing company, Nobody in my bank knows about this development.

I want to include your name as the depositor and change the company
name to your personal name. My bank will release the fund to you as
the depositor of the fund. Nobody in my bank or any where knows that
this fund belong to Late Mammar Gadaffi.

You can open an online account with my bank or we can lodge your fund
in an ATM Master Card or Transfer direct to your bank account.

I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as the account owner
and my bank headquarters will release the fund to you under a
legitimate arrangement. so I am suggesting we share the fund, 40% for
you while 60% of the fund will remain for me after successful
transfer of the fund to your position until I join you there.

I shall furnish you with due process of concluding this transaction
without any delay. the fund is US$12.500,000.00. Million United State
Dollars.

I want to assure you that there is no risk involve in this business. I
need your urgent response to this email. include your private
telephone number in your reply.

Reply to my private email: abdullaaynbd@hotmail.com

Thanks and my regards,
Abdulla A Y Ali

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου