Τρίτη 4 Οκτωβρίου 2011

code=hospital

Code = hospital
I believe this message will come to you as a surprise but please accept it in good faith and God will bless you.
This is Ms. Folade Mutota from Trinidad & Tobago. I am writing from the hospital in Cote d'Ivoire, therefore this mail is very urgent that you can see that I will likely die in the hospital. I was poisoned and I got my liver damaged and I was informed by my doctor that I will live only for a few months. I have a substantial capital amounted to ($ 2.5 million) that I inherited from my late father and I cannot think of someone trying to kill me apart from my step mother to inherit the fund, she is Ivory Coast by nationality.
I want you to reach my servant e-mail/calls that i contact you to assist him get out of this country. He the one who perform the work of housekeeping and other duties of a maid in the house with the information which I give you on your acceptance to assist him. He lived with us for many years and I trusted him so much. He will send all necessary documents and refer you to a lawyer well known that I have appointed for him; the lawyer will help you to change the documents of the fund on your behalf to enable the bank to transfer money for you.
This is the favour I need when you have gotten the money:-
(1) Give 30% of the money to my servant, Augustin maranatha as he has been there for me throughout my illness and I have promised to support him in life. I want you to take him along with you to your country and establish him as your son.
(2) Give 20% of the money to Charity Organizations and Churches on my name so that my soul may rest in peace.
Note; This should be a code between you and Augustin in this transaction "Hospital" any mail from him, the barrister he will direct you to, without this code "Hospital" do not reply because my step mother is monitoring me Augustin and if she finds out that we are in communication with she might decided to contact you so without this code do not reply meanwhile I don't know what will happen to me in the next few hours.
(3) The lawyer's name is Mc Lambert Adams. And Let Augustin sends you his international passport to be sure of whom you are dealing with. Augustin is so little therefore guide him.
And I am looking forward to hear from you, May God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish.
Pray for me always.
Ms. Folade Mutota.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου