Τρίτη 28 Ιουνίου 2016

Did you get the 2 free Piano EBooks?...

If you didn't,

here are the links to the books
again...

An Idiot Giude To Play The Piano 
In 2 Weeks

http://www.piano4naija.com/2weeksPiano.pdf

and also…

The 10 Crazy Passing Chords Every 
Nigerian Pianist Should Know

http://www.piano4naija.com/10CPC.pdf

(right-click on the 2 links and “save-as to
Start downloading them
)

so what now?

I just wanted to introduce myself and
thank you for downloading my free report.

…So, who the “heck” am I anyways?

Well, My name is Godwin Enang.
some "lame" guy who think i'm good
on the piano call me "G-Piano"

and I am a Church Pianist living in 
Bariga, Lagos. Who has been playing 
the Piano professionally since 2006. 

When I am not sitting in front of my Piano
I will be right in front of my computer 

creating websites. This is an hobby 
I picked up about 4 years ago

So, Nice to meet you!

Over the next few weeks you can expect
to receive several emails from me that

will be revealing to you some of the 
rarely known secrets and tricks of the 
pro-pianists in Nigeria
.

And how you can start using them to
wow” your friends and listeners every
time you are on the piano

I hope you enjoyed these free piano books 
as much I enjoyed creating it for you. 

If you're serious about playing the piano 
like a pro for your church, then you're 

probably going to want to have a look at 
my Piano Home Study Course.

Here you'd learn how to handle any
church's praise and worship sections
like the pros and more

click the link below to learn more:
www.piano4naija.com/Piano-e-Course.html

What's next?

Check your email tomorrow for my 

"My Big "Piano" Secret? + A F/ree and 
Sizzling Piano Video Tutorial
"

Seriously, You don't want to miss this.

Talk to you soon!

Godwin Enang

AKA G-Piano
The Prince Of Chordz
CEO www.piano4naija.com
godwin@piano4naija.com

08080138501
Call time: Mondays - Friday
Time: 9am - 4pm
Any call outside this won't be picked
Thanks

 

=========================

Change Subscriber Options
If you love to stop receiving our mail, please kindly click on this link  http://kit.zippyresponse.xyz/index.php/lists/qq7860qepq16a/unsubscribe/rg178epn7ve24/sn3604ce01c56/unsubscribe-direct 
-----

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου