Δευτέρα 26 Μαρτίου 2012

From Peter Johnson

Dear Friend,
I understand that through Internet is not the best way to link up with you
because of the confidentiality which my proposal demands. Due to Crisis we
have in Middle East.
I work as a financial adviser to Ben Ali.  Coincidentally, an investor who
is associated to the deposed Tunisian President (Ben Ali) approached us
seeking our expertise in investing over US$80 million discretely in diverse
project.
I have one concern / dilemma, which is "the origin of this investor funds
is of concern to me".
About this investor: He is a 42 years old man. His name is Samirh, his
father was the Private financial secretary to Ben Ali (The Ousted Tunisian
president). This YouTube link will help you understand more about this
investor and his recent past.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DeB3uBXqOs&feature=related
If you would be happy to receive funding from this investor, please
indicate by return email and we can discuss on the modalities of geting funded
through this investor as I assure you of a risk free transaction.
Thank you.
Peter Johnson.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου